Friday, March 6, 2009

Silk Thread




Here are some new pictures of silk thread I have been working on! I am hoping to get some listed on etsy soon. I will not even speculate as to when soon will be because every time I think I will get something accomplished, the universe seems to know and goes and dumps a boat load of chaos on me! Why is it that it never seems to fail that I could sit and do nothing for hours, but the minute I go to spin yarn or sew, everybody needs something or the phone rings. At least I can say that life is never dull at my house!

5 comments:

Gina - RoseThistleArtworks said...

Amazing. Silk seems to complicated to me. Your work is beautiful. Thanks for joining Fiber Arts Friday Carnival http://tr.im/h4MZ

Thistle Cove Farm said...

What lovely spindle spun silk thread! I'm visiting via MJF and enjoying myself.
God's blessings on you, yours and the work of your hands and heart!

Ruth said...

This thread looks gorgeous. I love the colors.
Ruth

Diana said...

Thanks Monica for visiting my blog knittinginthemethow.Your work is incredible, looking forward to reading your blog. Take care of my fiend Carol, tell her hello in person for me.

Bonne said...

Beautiful! Love seeing them all lined up like that and on the spindles!! hugs, B